Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#8993 by azism
Sun May 03, 2009 12:56 pm
I have many hundreds of calls listed in my calls log. How can I clear it? Or does it just continue to grow forever?
#8997 by azism
Sun May 03, 2009 2:08 pm
... and grows and grows.......
#9006 by Pandora
Sun May 03, 2009 3:49 pm
azism wrote:... and grows and grows.......
It would be nice if there could be a monthly detail, showing all your detailed bills per month, but a monthly summary, just showing number of calls total, number of incoming, outgoing, then the time for total, incoming and outgoing.

A monthly summary, which can then be clicked on to see the detail would work for me.
#9034 by t4feb
Mon May 04, 2009 6:22 am
I believe that some where down the line they are going to add for one to clear the call log file but not sure when. It would be nice to be able to do this because if someone wants to keep a running log of all calls you can export to excel and then be able to clear the call log.

COME ON OOMA this would be a nice addon
#9228 by RickO
Wed May 06, 2009 7:36 pm
azism wrote:... and grows and grows.......

Another vote for call log clean-up utility!
#9234 by jmassimilla
Thu May 07, 2009 4:06 am
I just checked my log out of curiosity and it goes back to March 7. So, it looks like it maintains 60 days worth of calls. When I was with Voicewing, it used to purge the log at the end of the billing cycle, 30 days.