Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#104399 by teacherkh
Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:21 pm
At first they told me I could use my two line phones either with a Linx or by using the two line jacks once I end AT&T service. Today someone told me that isn't true. Has anyone successfully used both lines in their two line phones and if so how?
#104400 by thunderbird
Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:01 pm
teacherkh wrote:At first they told me I could use my two line phones either with a Linx or by using the two line jacks once I end AT&T service. Today someone told me that isn't true. Has anyone successfully used both lines in their two line phones and if so how?

If you have Ooma Premier and have an Ooma Linx, you can use your two line phones. The Ooma Linx is a DECT wireless device with a phone port.

The two line phone must have two phone ports on the back or a phone line splitter or combiner is used.

One line would plug into the Ooma Telo Phone port, and the other line would plug into the Ooma Linx phone port.

If there is only one jack on the back of the two line phones, a two line phone splitter or combiner can be purchased to do the job.

You can also purchase a HD2 handset(s) which can handle two lines. But you still need Ooma Premier.