Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#104369 by cszsanjose
Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:48 am
I have the Plantronics Voyager Legend bluetooth headset and when I'm wearing it, I can answer incoming calls with no problems by pressing the answer call button on the headset. However, if I'm not wearing it when a call comes in and then put it on to answer the call, the headset disconnects when I press the answer call button and hangs up. I can hear the incoming call tone when I put on the headset so I know it's working but every time I press the answer call button it hangs up.
Anyone have any suggestions?
#104370 by thunderbird
Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 pm
cszsanjose wrote:I have the Plantronics Voyager Legend bluetooth headset and when I'm wearing it, I can answer incoming calls with no problems by pressing the answer call button on the headset. However, if I'm not wearing it when a call comes in and then put it on to answer the call, the headset disconnects when I press the answer call button and hangs up. I can hear the incoming call tone when I put on the headset so I know it's working but every time I press the answer call button it hangs up.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Read the following Thread for information: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14834&hilit=join+bluetooth
#104371 by cszsanjose
Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm
Thanks. I have no problem transferring a call from the HD2 handset to the bluetooth headset. The *05 method works fine.
And no problem answering an incoming call if I'm currently wearing my headset. The problem only occurs if the phone rings and I try to put on the bluetooth headset and then press the answer call button on the Voyager Legend.