Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#8973 by unit321
Sun May 03, 2009 8:08 am
I can't change the ring pattern on my secondary ooma number. The edit window pops up, and I can change it there, but when I click the "save" button, the window just disappears and the original ring pattern remains unchanged.

I tested changing the ring pattern on the primary (landline) number, and it works on that number.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Could this problem have arisen because the Premier trial ran out and a few days elapsed before I purchased the annual Premier subscription?

edit: To clarify, after clicking "save" a small box pops up briefly, says "processing" and disappears. But the edit window remains open, and I have to close it by clicking the corner. In contrast, when editing the primary number, the small box pops up, says "processing" and the edit window closes by itself after it gives a confirmation that the changes have been saved.
Last edited by unit321 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
#9032 by jmassimilla
Mon May 04, 2009 4:06 am
I experienced exactly the same thing. However, I tried clicking the save button a second time, and the edit window disappeared. The ring pattern changed after about 5 minutes. I followed the exact same procedure to put it back on the default pattern.
#9117 by unit321
Tue May 05, 2009 10:23 am
I see that the Lounge is currently down for maintenance... I'm hoping whatever they do will fix my problem. If not, I guess I'll just email Support.

edit: I called Support, got through right away, and they made the change I wanted. Still can't change it via the Lounge, but I'm not going to worry about it since it's a setting I don't think I'll be changing again.