Just to confirm please answer these questions:
- every day you hear a beeping coming from the telo base at 6:03am EDT that lasts for about a minute?
- so it beeped this morning?
- does the beeping become louder when you lift the telo and place it near you ear?
- does the beeping become softer when you place your thumb over the speaker slits on the right side of the telo?
- when the beeping is ongoing can you change the volume of it by pressing the speaker volume icon on the telo panel?
- when you received the telo replacement did you also receive a new power supply?
- is the telo power supply plugged into a regular outlet or a fancy power strip with perhaps UPS?
2. Yes, it beeped this morning
3. Did not try placing it to my ear. May try tomorrow.
4.Did not try, may try tomorrow.
5. Pressing speaker volume has no effect.
6. Did not receive new power supply with replacement base.
7. It is plugged int wall outlet.
Also since you're not using Linx/HD2 I went ahead and disabled the DECT module on the telo, just in case that's a factor.
Possibly there's something peculiar about your power lines. Taking it somewhere else would offer one more datapoint.
Since then I’ve thought it cured itself several times only to have it start up again. One night we were awakened by it playing back messages by itself. Our only solution so far as been to turn the volume off which only stops the audio. Other than this annoyance, the unit works fine.
I recorded an MP3 file of what it sounds like but when I tried to attach it, it gave me an error. Can any audio file types be attached?
Anyone have a solution for this yet?
Anyway I'm keeping your code tip close to the phone in case it acts up again and then I try it.