Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#98009 by highq
Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 pm
Today I see about twice as many messages as has been the pattern for the last few months.

I wonder how many people bother to read only particular sections in such a quiet place as this.

In other words, since the daily number of messages is less than a dozen, having them in different sections is not very useful: one can look at every single subject iline and choose what to read without it taking much time at all.
#98026 by bukzin
Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:34 pm
sinoue wrote:Seems weird that there isn't a section of the forum dedicated to Ooma mobile for iPhone and Android users.

Sounds like an excellent idea to me.

I wonder what percentage of Ooma users have/use the smartphone apps?

I'm thinking it may be very low.

Thought?
#99238 by LBarouf
Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm
DRB wrote:Judging from the comments in the Android Market store, maybe it's a good thing there's no topic yet... yikes.

;-) or maybe thats why there's none.
The mobile devices is such a advantage to tap onto in my opinion, it's a big miss from Ooma's part. Improve the apps, support more platforms such as Windows Phone 7 and 8, Android 4.0 & 4.1, etc.

At $10 which is more expansive than about 80% of the apps out there, you would expect better quality apps. And you still need premium, and you still need calling plans. Not impressed. :?