Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#8350 by hwgang
Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 am
I'm scoping out the call log for the first time and I'm not seeing how I can view the calls on each of my 2 numbers. (Ported, not virtual)

One phone number (the second one ported, interestingly) and the "filter" word display as 3-D buttons. If I click on them the 3-D part goes away leaving just the words. When that happens with the "filter" then the log disappears as well. I can discern no action with the phone #. Weird.

Also, everything within the log box acts as an active link....but it's not.

Anyone with any insights to share?

Bravo on being able to see Blacklist incoming call activity, too. I'll find that reassuring.
#8360 by Bobby B
Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:23 am
Hi hwgang

If you're logging in with the main ("Shared") account, you'll only see the numbers in the call logs that are assigned to "Shared" devices.

Is one of your numbers assigned to the "Shared" account and the other assigned to one of your "Personal" (usually Scout) accounts? If so, you'd need to login into the Lounge with your personal number in order to review the call logs for that number.
#8364 by hwgang
Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:09 am
Thanks for the quick reply.

Well that makes sense. I'm going to make a suggestion, though, that there be a master log-in to control all numbers.

I'm considering adding a second hub and porting a third number. I'd love it if I could have a lounge sign-in and dashboard for all 2/3 under one "roof".

Any insights on the 3-D button's comings and goings?