Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#93241 by rooflady
Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:29 am
I have had Ooma for over 1 1/2 years. I have had ongoing problems with the Telos since the beginning. Working with Customer service, I thought everything was OK now. However, I still have at least one phone that is not working correctly. I'm not sure if it's the phone or the battery. I have 4 Telo phones. Phone (in my bedroom) is fully charged. I can receive a call, then the next one, the phone is completely dead. Nothing on it and doesn't ring. This has happened twice this week. Very upsetting. I'm afraid if there's an emergency, the phone won't work. I have recharged it and re-booted the Ooma box yesterday. Also seems to affect the phone in another room. Please help. I have the maintenance plan. Thank you.
#93276 by lbmofo
Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:41 am
rooflady wrote:Thank you. I am probably going back to Vonage.

Instead of drastic measures, why not consider getting a multi-handset DECT 6 phone system and plug the base into the Telo and use those for now. You may want to leave 1 Telo handset in service for instant 2nd line purposes.