Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#91241 by wa4zwc
Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 am
I have had ooma since November 15. My calling statistics on my dashboard was working good for the first 30 days, but since then (after being billed for the first month) the statistics are not working properly.

First of all, I was under the assumption that the calling statistics would reset back to zero each billing period and that did not happen, but if that is not the correct assumption, then my calling statistics are still in error. My counter will go up after making several calls and the minutes used will also, but then for some reason the counter and the minutes used will revert backwards at some point in time.

ooma setup- modem-router-ooma

Thanks for your help.

Jerry
#91246 by thunderbird
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:27 am
wa4zwc:
I checked my Calling Statistics and it was incorrect also.

Go To https://my.ooma.com/dashboard .
In the lower left corner of the Calling Statistics box there are two little round arrows. Click on the two little round arrows for an update.

Also dial *#*#298 in one of your phones connected to the Ooma device.

*#*#298 Force configuration sync with Ooma servers

You will get a busy signal, but the sync will happen anyway.
#91292 by wa4zwc
Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:43 am
Thanks thunderbird,I followed your instructions but the calling statistics are still doing the same as before.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Jerry
#91295 by thunderbird
Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:17 am
wa4zwc wrote:I have had ooma since November 15. My calling statistics on my dashboard was working good for the first 30 days, but since then (after being billed for the first month) the statistics are not working properly.

First of all, I was under the assumption that the calling statistics would reset back to zero each billing period and that did not happen, but if that is not the correct assumption, then my calling statistics are still in error. My counter will go up after making several calls and the minutes used will also, but then for some reason the counter and the minutes used will revert backwards at some point in time.

ooma setup- modem-router-ooma

Thanks for your help.

Jerry

If the calling statistics are going backward, the problem almost has to be on the Ooma Server side. Maybe you should contact Ooma Customer Support and see what they have to say:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST