Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#7614 by koehn
Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:28 pm
Twice in the past two days my wife has dialed a number and wound up with the wrong number -- except that she dialed correctly, as confirmed by checking the redial on the phone.

This afternoon (4/15/09 5:05 CDT) she called my mobile phone, and somebody else answered. She hung up, hit redial, and sure enough, she had dialed my number, but wound up connected to somebody else.

When I checked the call logs, there was no sign of the previous call, it just showed the call to me she made successfully a few seconds later.

Very odd.
#7626 by tommies
Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:14 pm
koehn wrote:Twice in the past two days my wife has dialed a number and wound up with the wrong number -- except that she dialed correctly, as confirmed by checking the redial on the phone.

This afternoon (4/15/09 5:05 CDT) she called my mobile phone, and somebody else answered. She hung up, hit redial, and sure enough, she had dialed my number, but wound up connected to somebody else.

When I checked the call logs, there was no sign of the previous call, it just showed the call to me she made successfully a few seconds later.

Very odd.

I guess you should email support regarding this problem, and wait. It takes some time to get a reply (5-6 days for me)