Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#90751 by Sylvia Hayes
Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 am
I can't figure out when it happened, but it has been this way for at least a week. I just haven't had time to try and track the answer down. When I pick up one of my handsets I get the staccato sound that I have a new message, but when I go to my voicemail box there are no new messages. Plus the envelope shows red on the telo. I even removed all my saved messages, but it still stays. In fact my husband dropped the telo on the floor last night and it popped the top off and we fought to get it back on because he was trying to put it on backwards. NO he is not tool compromised, very good with tools after all we have been married 50 years and we have done all kinds of things in those 50 years including building a home. At any rate we got it back together with no damage to the telo, but even that did not correct the problem. Can someone help me get rid of the indicators on the phones and the telo?
#90752 by murphy
Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 am
The staccato sound means that you have "Do not disturb" enabled as does the envelope key being red.
Push and hold the envelope key until it turns off.
#90759 by Sylvia Hayes
Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 am
Thank you very much. I had one similar thing happen where the star was pushed like that too but I found that one on my own. I just forget what turned it on, I am talking about the icon between the radio signal and what I think is the volume control? We have been cleaning up in the room and things get touched that don't normally get touched. I should know now. I have to say the construction is pretty strong, I was sure it was gone last night when it got dropped on the floor and the top popped off. It was on a laminate floor, not a real hard surface but not a carpet.
#90761 by murphy
Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:18 am
The top center button controls the brightness of the buttons.
There are four brightness levels in addition to off.