Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#90554 by ptmuldoon
Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:57 am
I probably have to call ooma directly and complain about this, but...........

I signed on with Ooma in February 2011, and I normally do not check my account that often to see what my monthly billing is. Now today I noticed that after 60 days, that I was automatically switched to premiere service, and have been being charged an extra $10 per month.

Someone please correct me or tell I am wrong. But I do not remember EVER signing up for premiere service, nor do I remember reading that you are auto enrolled in it.
#90557 by murphy
Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:23 am
ptmuldoon wrote:I probably have to call ooma directly and complain about this, but...........

I signed on with Ooma in February 2011, and I normally do not check my account that often to see what my monthly billing is. Now today I noticed that after 60 days, that I was automatically switched to premiere service, and have been being charged an extra $10 per month.

Someone please correct me or tell I am wrong. But I do not remember EVER signing up for premiere service, nor do I remember reading that you are auto enrolled in it.

You have to opt out of Premier before your 60 day trial expires or you are automatically enrolled into Premier.