Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#89636 by Lakeo
Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:32 am
Sometime back, someone on the forum published a phone number that you can call that will play back your voice so you can get a sense of voice quality at the receiving end.

Can someone provide the number?

Thanks,
lakeo
#89660 by tommies
Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:32 pm
Search for the phrase "echo phone number" (without the quote ") will lead you there. I mean to give you a link but after putting firefox the sandbox, copy and paste now disable in my browser.
#89663 by thunderbird
Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:58 pm
tommies wrote:Search for the phrase "echo phone number" (without the quote ") will lead you there. I mean to give you a link but after putting firefox the sandbox, copy and paste now disable in my browser.

The two numbers that are used for delay testing are:
909-390-0003 is outside of Ooma and can be called by any phone (Ooma or not) to test round-trip delay.
925-259-0082 is inside of Ooma and tests round-trip delay without going out of Ooma over a carrier.

The outside echo number is 909-390-0003 and is of the most value. But Ooma has disabled it for use in the Ooma system, and after repeated requests to have it restored, still haven't done so.

See: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11377