Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#88632 by aa3815
Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:37 am
Shouldn't there be stickys on topics instead of constantly having to do a search. I ran into this thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9569&start=30#p67874 after several days of searching different things from port forwarding, voice delays, TCP UDP (which by the way those two ack's will not search by themselves) garble voice, echo, delay echo, the best modem(s), routers or combos, etc.

The above type thread should always be the first topics, like most other forums. It should also be relabeled "Audio delay troubleshooting" and should also include where the PC should be connected, directly to the Ooma or not. I'm a newbie and I can't read in-between the lines.

I just would like others to help themselves just I like to search before posting a question and definitely not wanting draw any negatively.

Another sticky I would like to see is one about what type of modem, routers etc are best with Ooma and what service it is working with. Maybe a chart that has what type of service each modem routers is found working.

Adding this; I noticed when I do a search it brings up the thread on the same subject up several times. Very annoying.