Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#86710 by philw132
Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:18 am
i've been using my bluetooth adapter all the time since i bought it. i have several earbuds and bluetooth speakers. the problem i am having now is i just bought a ooma handset and set it dedicated to the instant line #2. I dont want any of the bluetooths to ring for this line i just wanted it for the ooma handset.

I dont even mind if none of the bluetooths ring at all i use them for transferring and making calls. is there a way to do this? i thought unchecking "Allow incoming Bluetooth audio transfer" but that didnt work

I hate to think i have to trash one piece of hardware and loose its functionality just to make use of another device with different functions.
#86772 by philw132
Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:05 am
From everything I am seeing.... It doesnt look like ooma has options or settings to lock the bluetooth to just one phone line (i personally cant understand why since alot of people do use bluetooh and im sure alot of people have decided to divide the phone numbers from shared to separate devices in effect it makes the wired not ring any longer and it would make sence in the bluetooth menu to be able to pick what line you will be using each bluetooth device with. and give you an option for it not to ring at all.