Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#84309 by billjust
Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am
Hi,
I seem to have the wrong time zone on my Ooma Telo (appears to be Eastern when it should be Central) and need to get it corrected. On June 17, I submitted a request via the Ooma website to have it fixed and got an automated email back stating that I should expect a response within 24 hours. I never heard back from anyone so I called about a week later and was told that it was not fixed yet, but an engineer would be assigned to it and I would receive a call back soon to notify me of the repair. I never heard from anyone again so I just called again and was told it had not been corrected yet and that I should submit another email for a status update. I'm obviously a bit reluctant to do this since my previous email was essentially ignored. Any thoughts from anyone on how to proceed here? I've been fairly happy with the service thus far, but this odd behavior from the support group is mildly disconcerting.
Thanks!