Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#82272 by Bobby B
Thu May 26, 2011 9:19 am
Unless many customers ask for it, we likely will not go back and remove the duplicate entries (only a small percentage of customers were affected). These duplicate entries should roll off the call logs within the next 60 days. Unfortunately removal of these duplicate entries will take a lot of engineering effort which would result in the delay of several key projects, including a new voicemail system. If you need accurate entries for some auditing purpose, you can try contacting Ooma Support, and they may be able to generate a call log report with the duplicates removed.

mrbill16 wrote:Thank you Bobby B. However, is there something that could be done about the hundreds of duplicate calls in the log? The reason I ask is that the statistics shown on the dashboard are now skewed by the redundant log entries.
#82278 by The Talker
Thu May 26, 2011 9:41 am
Yes, but in female form!
I was inspired by that ad campaign, but I'm not a chatty-batty on the phone though. It's the 'ol man that is Sir-Talks-A-Lot!
lbmofo wrote:
The Talker wrote:I am The Talker

Are you this Talker? https://www.ooma.com/sites/all/themes/oo ... -voice.mp3
#82332 by mrbill16
Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 pm
lbmofo wrote:Excel can do wonders so one can handle by self I would think.

Thanks for the heads up. I missed the export button on the logs.