Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#81039 by terryh
Tue May 10, 2011 7:15 am
Been a few months since I visited these forums. It's because I completely forgot about Ooma. Sorry Ooma, but I forgot in good way. I forgot about you because everything has been good and our voice calls mimic Verizon's old copper. Granted, I haven't conferenced or faxed yet, so I may be back to tell my tale of woe. In the interim, thanks for keeping a few extra bucks in my pocket each month.
#81040 by southsound
Tue May 10, 2011 7:26 am
Awesome report! Thanks for sharing your great experience with ooma. My suspicion is that there are many more happy users than those with problems but we see mostly the problems on the forum. Your post provides a refreshing boost.
#81047 by zten
Tue May 10, 2011 9:17 am
me too. I hit my break-even point next month. Had some issues a while back, but the last couple months have been issue-free.
#81066 by nn5i
Tue May 10, 2011 11:17 am
Mine is problem-free currently, except for the consistent, and pretty bad, audio delays. Since it saves me about $47 monthly, I can put up with that. I broke even in February. Being able to take my home phone number with me on trips (any place there's Internet) by carrying the Telo in my motor home is an advantage too. And, having been a consultant for Sprint, how I despise them.
#81330 by Falcon
Fri May 13, 2011 11:50 am
Reading forum posts I see that people sometimes have a bumpy ride at first with Ooma, but generally end up satisfied in the long run. My number porting took a while to complete when I first joined, but I have been very pleased with Ooma ever since. That was 28 months ago! I even signed up for Lifetime Premier when given the opportunity. I was concerned at first that it was a lot of money to spend, but have since decided it was a good choice. I'd like to see some improvements made to keep Ooma a viable solution (see my thread referral) but I am a happy Ooma customer!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11639