Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#78751 by Lakeo
Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 pm
I've had my Telo for a year or so and keep it in a cabinet and seldom look at it. I just opened the cabinet to access my router, and all lights on the Telo were out, and none of the buttons were operational. (I was in the cabinet a day or so ago, and all was OK then.)

I picked up the phone connected to the Telo, and had OOMA dial tone and was able to place a call to my cell phone and was picked up by my cell voice mail.

I unplugged the Telo and rebooted it and now all lights are on, buttons operational, and getting OOMA dial tone.

Anyone else encountered this? Hope I'm not headed for some kind of major problem.

lakeo
#78753 by highq
Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:02 pm
Keep pressing the brightness icon. There are five levels, from totally off to brightest; having all the icons dimmed doesn't stop connectivity.
#78754 by Lakeo
Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:16 pm
Thanks. Could have been the issue, didn't try the brightness button before I rebooted.

Not sure why it would have gone all dark, since no one was in the cabinet, unless I somehow brushed it by accident. Maybe a ghost!!!