Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#78268 by dioxide45
Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 am
We have the Ooma Premier Annual subscription. Did I mistakenly believe that this included the $11.75 Federal Universal Service Fee and other taxes? For some reason when we signed up, I thought I read that this was included with the Premier subscription. Though when I log in to our account now, under Account-->Services, there is note that indicates "You are required to pay $11.75 per year starting the second year of service, subject to Terms and Conditions.". Ooma hit our credit card with a $11.75 fee today.
#78285 by EA PA
Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 pm
dioxide45 wrote:We have the Ooma Premier Annual subscription. Did I mistakenly believe that this included the $11.75 Federal Universal Service Fee and other taxes? For some reason when we signed up, I thought I read that this was included with the Premier subscription. Though when I log in to our account now, under Account-->Services, there is note that indicates "You are required to pay $11.75 per year starting the second year of service, subject to Terms and Conditions.". Ooma hit our credit card with a $11.75 fee today.

Wow - my taxes are separate than the Premier charge, however mine is 3.5/mo since I first signed up a few months back. Did this increase to add another 11.75 per year starting on year 2?
#78289 by EA PA
Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:53 pm
lbmofo wrote:EA PA, it is either or.

viewtopic.php?t=9245#p64442

AH - lbmofo thanks. The core vs. telo thing keeps getting me... DUH