Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#77883 by KEM
Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 am
1) Do calls that are blocked due to being blacklisted by me or the community blacklist display on any call log? I don't particularly care about seeing these on the handset call log but I would like to see them in the web based log.

2) Is there any way to see what numbers are in the community blacklist? This would seem useful in case I do really want to receive calls from a number but I have no way to know they are being blocked. Obviously the ideal scenario would be to see the blocked call in the call log and/or to see the blacklisted number in the community list and then have the ability to "whitelist" a number.

Depending on any answers here I may generate some feature requests.

Thanks! - KEM
#77890 by lbmofo
Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:39 pm
No to both. Because of this, I send my blacklisted calls to VM. This way, if they are not spamming me, they'd leave a message. No real telemarketers ever left me a message.
#77893 by ntoy
Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 pm
KEM wrote:1) Do calls that are blocked due to being blacklisted by me or the community blacklist display on any call log? I don't particularly care about seeing these on the handset call log but I would like to see them in the web based log.

2) Is there any way to see what numbers are in the community blacklist? This would seem useful in case I do really want to receive calls from a number but I have no way to know they are being blocked. Obviously the ideal scenario would be to see the blocked call in the call log and/or to see the blacklisted number in the community list and then have the ability to "whitelist" a number.

Depending on any answers here I may generate some feature requests.

Thanks! - KEM

Hello,

1. No.
2. We don’t publish the community blacklist.