Call Log Questions

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
KEM

Call Log Questions

Post by KEM » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 am

1) Do calls that are blocked due to being blacklisted by me or the community blacklist display on any call log? I don't particularly care about seeing these on the handset call log but I would like to see them in the web based log.

2) Is there any way to see what numbers are in the community blacklist? This would seem useful in case I do really want to receive calls from a number but I have no way to know they are being blocked. Obviously the ideal scenario would be to see the blocked call in the call log and/or to see the blacklisted number in the community list and then have the ability to "whitelist" a number.

Depending on any answers here I may generate some feature requests.

Thanks! - KEM

lbmofo

Re: Call Log Questions

Post by lbmofo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:39 pm

No to both. Because of this, I send my blacklisted calls to VM. This way, if they are not spamming me, they'd leave a message. No real telemarketers ever left me a message.
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
Setup: SB6141/R6700/Ooma
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!

ntoy

Re: Call Log Questions

Post by ntoy » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 pm

KEM wrote:1) Do calls that are blocked due to being blacklisted by me or the community blacklist display on any call log? I don't particularly care about seeing these on the handset call log but I would like to see them in the web based log.

2) Is there any way to see what numbers are in the community blacklist? This would seem useful in case I do really want to receive calls from a number but I have no way to know they are being blocked. Obviously the ideal scenario would be to see the blocked call in the call log and/or to see the blacklisted number in the community list and then have the ability to "whitelist" a number.

Depending on any answers here I may generate some feature requests.

Thanks! - KEM
Hello,

1. No.
2. We don’t publish the community blacklist.