Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#77530 by safman16
Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:18 am
I have Ooma premier (not Telo) installed on 3 lines. Each line is either a hub or a scout. They way I have it setup is that each phone # rings the correct phone attached to the hub or scout.

THe issue I'm having has to do with call waiting. It usually works when I'm on a line and I get a beep in my ear indicating a call waiting. I hit flash and then I get the correct call for that #.

I now have an issue that I can be on a line (For example line #1). I hear a beep in my ear on the headset thinking a call waiting number has come in on that line. I press flash on the phone and I'm connected to a call that is for Line #2.

Is there a way with Ooma to make sure only the number that the call waiting is for gets the Call waiting beep? I also need to make sure that when I press Flash on the phone (Not any button on hub/scout) that only calls for the # get connected?

Thanks.
#78092 by lbmofo
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:21 pm
safman16, call waiting should work precisely the same way as how your phone rings. ie, whichever phone a number rings should get the call waiting beep for the same number being called while call is in progress. Please let us know if you are experiencing situations other than this.