Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#77524 by AzJazz
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 am
When I am in the middle of long business calls, my Telo handset cuts off the call when the battery gets low - and I don't get any warning that the call is about to get dropped.

Is there a low battery aural indication (like a chirp) that I need to turn on? Or, if there already is an aural indication, is there a way for me to turn the volume up on it so I can hear it?

All my other cordless phones (since forever) had this feature.
#77888 by EA PA
Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:42 am
Some info on batteries and handset alarming. No definitive answer so far - I find it interesting that it alarms sometimes in accordance with this post. How long does your battery last when in use after charge?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11186
#77889 by EA PA
Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:35 pm
EA PA wrote:Some info on batteries and handset alarming. No definitive answer so far - I find it interesting that it alarms sometimes in accordance with this post. How long does your battery last when in use after charge?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11186

By the way, I think I told you this before, but in my case I have personal experience that when I got a low battery (not in use - just on table) handset condition, it did beep at a frequency of maybe once every 20 seconds or so. I think I made an analogy to the beep of a smoke detector low battery condition.

If your battery is dying that quickly, maybe it has no chance to beep. Again, mine did beep on low batt, it was pretty low volume, was not in use at the time and beeped every 20 sec or so.