Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#75551 by far972
Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:55 am
On Feb 11 I received an email from Ooma saying my port had been completed. The status page online also shows my port has been completed.

However, my outbound caller ID still shows the temp number assigned to me, AND when I log into Vonage it shows call activity from yesterday Feb 18th, for the number that was supposedly ported!

I did remove the power from Ooma, and restart it, as mentioned in the email from Ooma.

I also emailed Support, but I find their "support" to be severely lacking.
#75733 by ntoy
Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:00 am
far972 wrote:On Feb 11 I received an email from Ooma saying my port had been completed. The status page online also shows my port has been completed.

However, my outbound caller ID still shows the temp number assigned to me, AND when I log into Vonage it shows call activity from yesterday Feb 18th, for the number that was supposedly ported!

I did remove the power from Ooma, and restart it, as mentioned in the email from Ooma.

I also emailed Support, but I find their "support" to be severely lacking.

Hello,

Our records indicate your number ported on 2/11/2011. I notified our provisioning team to check on your callerid. I suggest that you may want to contact Vonage. It appears that your number may not have been fully released from Vonage's database.