Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#72978 by fergyde1
Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 am
I just sighned up for Ooma premier and thought I would take advantage of the Blacklist feature. Stopping telemarketers seems like a good idea. I entered a few numbers to be blocked and immediately found a number of my friends could not get through. The blacklist is not inclusive to the numbers you pick. If you add any number to the list; Ooma says it will block all anonymous calls. Worse it was blocking numbers that were not anonymous. I had to turn the feature off. Ooma needs a fix! :|
#73044 by lbmofo
Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 pm
fergyde1 wrote:If you add any number to the list; Ooma says it will block all anonymous calls.

Anonymous call blocking is done here: My Ooma, Preferences, Privacy, Enable anonymous call block.
Check out your blacklist again and mabye try again. If still issues, call customer service, maybe there are some junk info behind the scenes in your blacklist.
#73084 by ntoy
Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:56 am
Hello,

There were 3 toll free numbers listed in blacklist for you that were greater than 11 digits. I removed them.
How were they added - manually or from the call logs?