Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#5028 by RCH
Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 am
All day today, I have been receiving an "All Circuits Busy, please try again later" message. This is on my main number. My wife can call out, but I can't get her from work. I at first thought it might be the circuits here, but I tried my second number that I got free for 60 days, and that call went right through. I talked for a couple of minutes and then hung up and tried my main number again, and again, I got the all circuits buys message. Anyone else having this problem? This is the first time that I have had this message. My OOMA is about 2 months old.

Thanks... RCH
#5358 by RCH
Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:37 am
Update on "All Circuits Busy" I found out that it has been affecting my line for 3 days. My mother-in-law called my wife's cell phone and told her that she has not been able to get her on my main number for 3 days. That is why she called my wife's cell phone. Long story short, I called OOMA support and they believed it was a routing problem. They could call if on a VOIP system, but from a land line or cell phone, they also got the "All circuits busy message" What was funny is that my second number would work OK, and that is why they thought that there was a routing problem on my main number. Again, long story short, I went to bed that night and the next morning all was fine. I also asked about my Caller ID showing the correct phone number, but would show the city I was in and not my name. That was also fixed the next day. So, right now, I am a happy camper and on my second month of no phone bills.

RCH