Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#71907 by zten
Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:29 pm
I am in Chicago suburbs and using a Telo with my comcast cable modem. On a couple occasions, I have called home from my cell phone and gotten a message that the call cannot be connected as dialed. But then immediately calling from another landline phone, and the call goes thru with no issue. I am on VZW cell service. Just today, a friend who also use VZW called and got the same message from her cell phone. Then she immediately called from her home landline and it was fine. Then she switched back to here cell phone and indeed the call went thru. It is intermittent and seems to happen infrequently, but still bothersome. Has anyone else observed this and understand what the issue is?
#71931 by jdargie
Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:12 pm
If I call my Ooma number from my VZW cell phone I get "All lines are busy, please tryyour call later". If I call using my AT&T cell phone it never rings or connects. If I call from my Magic Jack phone it rings. Did you ever get an answer?