Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#71783 by luvsaving$
Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 am
As I review the great questions and suggestions on this forum it occurs to me that it would be great to have the option of tagging an item with a "Issue Resolved" identifier so others can see from the summary page that the issue is "closed".

It also would be helpful to both ooma users and the tech support staff monitoring these issues to see quickly at the summary page how pervasive or ongoing some issues are. If an item has been considered closed but a lot of people keep tagging the entry with "I have the same issue" it would seem very beneficial without the need to keep opening up multiple topics.

-Steve
#71787 by southsound
Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:01 pm
Many of us old timers do mark solved problems with Resolved - but this can only be done by the original poster for it to show up in the post title. And when many people tag on to an existing thread with their "same issue" comments, it is difficult to know whether the original poster's problem being fixed actually fixed the tag on posters. Not a perfect situation, but still this forum is among the best I've ever been a part of. Lots of really great people with years and years of experience who are willing to take the time to answer most any question. We're glad you are here. I think you will like ooma (after your landline integration is disconnected) and all of the savings it provides. :cool: