Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#70265 by EricJRW
Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 am
So I paid my $39.99 and had my number ported (went smooth as silk BTW). I had no intention of paying more for premier, but dang I could really get used to the blacklist feature... All the other cool features would be icing on the cake...

So here's the question: If I add premier before my free trial runs out (46 days left), do I get a rebate or credit on the fee I have already paid for porting? If this was the case, I think I'd be in.

Thanks for the help.

Eric

PS. I'm sure there is already a post on this, but searching on related words just turns up too many results.
#70281 by murphy
Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:21 am
Since you have already paid for the port and are still in the free trial of Premier, they will charge you the difference between Premier and the port to upgrade to Premier. It might be best to do this transaction over the phone to make sure they understand what you want.
#70284 by EricJRW
Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:07 am
Thanks (again) murphy... I'm now about 90% sure I'll be upgrading to Premier.

My ported number has actually still been in use, at my old address, for about a 11 years now, but I have not been answering that phone for about 6 months. That house had an alarm, but the alarm is now off and the house is for sale. Point being, the phone has not been answered for at least 6 months...

And yet within hours of the port being completed, my ooma (with my ported old number) started ringing... It was various charities that I have no idea of giving to, have asked (in the past) to be removed from the list, but yet I still get called.

So adding these numbers to my blacklist, with number disconnected message, give me great satisfaction. I'm sure it won't take long for the robodialers, after hearing the "not in service" 3-tone, to remove me from the list.