Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#69773 by OomaGirl
Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 pm
I'm on an older Core where I don't pay the taxes and fees. Does anyone know, if I started paying $9.99/mo for Premiere if I can downgrade back to $0.00/mo or will they somehow make it so I can only downgrade to $3-6 or more in taxes and fees?

Also while I'm on Premiere how much do I pay in the end... with taxes and fees, is it more like $14+/mo not $9.99/mo?

And does anyone know: If I got Premiere and pick a second number, after a while if I downgrade, can I keep the second number (and get rid of the first) or does it force me to get rid of the newer 2nd number I chose? I believe support told me it forces me back to the original first number. It's something for me to consider because once I started giving out the 2nd number, I wouldn't want to lose that.

Thanks!
#69790 by ajw522
Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 pm
Premier is the premium service that adds on to your base service - it has nothing to do with the basic service tier, either Core (no taxes) or Basic (with taxes). If you use Premier, you will only be charged the $9.99 monthly fee. You will never pay the taxes, whether you continue with Premier or not.

With your two numbers, if you want to use the second number as your only number after you try out Premier and cancel, you can contact support and have them switch your second number to be your primary number.