Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#326 by djpushplay
Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:46 pm
For some reason, when I try to play the recorded messages (right click - play) in Firefox 3, it doesn't work. The status shows something is happening but the recording does not play.

When I do the same exact thing using IE7, it works fine.

Just thought you might want to look into it since more people are starting to use Firefox.
#327 by Bobby B
Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:41 pm
Hi djpushplay,

Thanks a lot for catching this problem - I've went ahead and opened up an internal bug (#3961) so we can schedule this for a fix in Firefox 3.x.

It looks like messages can be played and moved, but without the right-click menu, the folders can't be renamed and the messages cannot be downloaded or marked as "unheard"

Thanks,
Bobby
#349 by djpushplay
Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:31 pm
I tried it again and it works! I assume they fixed the bug that fast, or maybe it was caused by something on my side. In any case, everything works.

On a side note, so far, I'm very happy with my ooma.
#353 by Bobby B
Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:03 pm
Hi djpushplay, are you using firefox 3 on Windows? I think Firefox 3 on OS X still has some issues. We plan on releasing a fix which should resolve firefox 3 issues across OS X and Windows platforms.

-Bobby
#357 by djpushplay
Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 pm
Sorry, I should have been specific. I am using Firefox 3 for Windows XP and from what I can tell, it seems to be working. Maybe the page didn't load right before. Not sure. In any case, thanks for looking into it for me.