Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#60295 by sherrondee
Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm
When are the most used numbers going to return to the dashboard? On June 28th you (Ooma) said they would be back up in a couple of weeks.
#60325 by sherrondee
Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 am
Come on now, Bobby B, you said it would be a couple of weeks. What's the story now?
#60354 by Bobby B
Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:11 pm
Sorry about the delay - try visiting the dashboard now.

We're monitoring how the performance holds up -- if we run into a problem, we'll probably need to disable the widget again and go back to the drawing board.
#60357 by southsound
Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 pm
Pretty cool! I do notice that things are a tad sluggish when it is running. Login takes a little more time. I noticed that when I added one of my frequent numbers to my contacts list it didn't update immediately. Does this take a while?
#60774 by nn5i
Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 am
Looked at the Dashboard for the first time today. Not quite debugged yet, eh? In the list of frequent callers, the first two are exactly the same. This doesn't bother me, because I can't imagine a use for that information anyway -- but it's funny.
#60777 by nn5i
Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:33 am
Oh, and the Dashboard gives a count of calls for each number. These, in order -- the first two are the same phone number -- these, in order, are 3, 2, 10, 83, and 63. Actually, none of them have called as many as ten times, total, since I've had the Telo.

I think they're 3, 2, 10, 83, 63 -- but it's difficult to be sure because the numbers are partially hidden by the adjacent button.

Yup, it still needs a little bit of work. ;)