Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#3790 by tommies
Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:37 pm
Hi
I just signed up and logged in the lounge. I use Firefox (version 3.0.6) with Flashblock (version 1.5.8) addon, the page (Inbox) goes into an infinited loop. It says (1-1 of 1), but the same entry gets duplicated into too many entries, and it goes on infinitely.

Second, regardless what link/button that I click on, the page get redirected in to the Inbox page again.

After I disable Flashbock, the issue go away. For now, I have to live with it (disable flashblock and remember to enable it elsewhere.)

I would like to use the lounge with flashblock enable, and only let flash run only when I want it to. Please help

Thanks
Tommies
#3821 by jmassimilla
Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:24 pm
I had the exact same problem with Firefox. As soon as I added the Flash plugin, the problem was resolved. Hope this helps.
#3854 by tommies
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:21 pm
jmassimilla wrote:I had the exact same problem with Firefox. As soon as I added the Flash plugin, the problem was resolved. Hope this helps.

Thank jmassimilla

I do have flash, and the problem is I also have an addon called 'Flashblock'. Flashblock does exactly what its name said!

As joseki_tesuji said in another thread http://forums.ooma.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=250&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10
joseki_tesuji wrote:I also had that problem the first time I logged into ooma lounge. I didn't realize that ooma lounge is a flash-based site, and I had a firefox extension called FlashBlock running. As soon as I whitelisted ooma.com in FlashBlock the problem went away (and I was able to access the other tabs in ooma lounge, which I couldn't do when flash was blocked).

I still think it's a bug, a minor one maybe, and I hope it will be fixed eventually.