Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#57998 by dkarmstrong
Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 am
I was on a conference call today and I was able to hear all users on the bridge line crystal clear except for the one person that I know users Vonage. Everytime this person spoke, my ooma line was silent, but all of the other users were able to hear the vonage user except for me. What is happening? :cry:
#57999 by ntoy
Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:15 am
Hello,

I noticed your account is registered as Landline config. In this config, all local calls & toll free calls are routed through
your phone provider. Outbound long distance calls, for example, would be routed through Ooma.
#58003 by dkarmstrong
Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 pm
Yes, as a backup for your home alarm, the basic land line service is maintained. I don't think this woul dfall under the landline configuration issue. For the past two weeks and or so, I suffered through the issue where conference calls were dropping. After Ooma applie dthe patch to their systems, this went away. Now, I am unable to hear Vonage users this week. Prior to this week, I was able to hear two vonage users on a regular basis on 877 bridge numbers. All other land line users are able to hear the Vonage user fine. I am the only user on the conference calls with these issues and the only ooma user. Right after bragging about how great Ooma is, then either my calls drop or I can't hear vonage callers!!!! What's going on?