Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#54382 by Whinis
Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:37 pm
I have recently purchased the telo and waited 17 days for the number to be ported from AT&T however now my call waiting does not seem to be working. Whenever line 1 is busy and someone else calls in I get the call waiting sound on my phone however whenever I press flash it hangs up line 1 and does not move to line 2. I also do not get callerID on line 2 if line 1 is busy.
#54619 by Lomale
Mon May 03, 2010 4:51 am
I had a problem with my call waiting as well when I first installed my Oooma. When a second call came in it would disconnect the first call and my Ooma would start blinking and have to be unplugged and plugged back in. After several minutes with a technician we unplugged everything (including the router) plugged in the modem first.. then router after modem is completely booted up, then the ooma. She also had me do a reset of the Ooma, which I can't remember exactly how to do. It started to work with the exception that I am having the problem still of no caller ID on the second call coming in. I am hoping someone has advice on that.
#54643 by Whinis
Mon May 03, 2010 11:10 am
I seem to be having the same problem, however I did a complete reset before hand due to porting issues. as for the second caller id apparently its a firmware issue.

update:After doing the entire reset ( holding down some buttons) flash now works again.