Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#53901 by JamRowZ
Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 am
I was trying to call my home phone (ooma) yesterday and about 80% of the time, I was getting a message along the lines of all circuits busy. I had no trouble calling other numbers. I just looked and there's no message that ooma is down. We don't use the home phone very often, but have given it to people we want to be able to reach us. Have others experienced this or was I just trying to call home at an unusual time for ooma?
#54357 by gvkovai
Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:54 am
My friends complained calling my home number the same way. When I test it out myself from my cell to ooma (home), it worked fine leading me to VM. I think this is not happening all the times, but do happen.
#54745 by coldsteel
Tue May 04, 2010 2:33 pm
I can guarantee that I'll get this calling my Mom this coming Sunday (Mother's day) - her Queens NY exchange is always swamped on that day - anyone trying to call OUT from her exchange, frequently will get the message as well - just keep trying :-)

OOMA was not out for me, and I've seen no indications that it was unavailable for anyone else (I think you would get a different message than circuits busy as well)
#54761 by JamRowZ
Tue May 04, 2010 5:23 pm
What's weird is I've never had that problem with a landline and our ooma number is local to our town. Is this unique to ooma or did it affect landlines too? The last time I had that problem was 9-11 when trying to call someone in NYC.