Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#52189 by lshihab
Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:16 am
The "Preference" on the my.ooma.com is broken. Everytime I click it, it shows "We are sorry, there was a problem processing the page". Anybody has the same problem, or it is just me?
#52591 by oomama
Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:39 pm
The preference page on my.ooma.com has not been working for me for more than a week now. Tried to delete browser cache including cookies but it does not seem to help. :? :? I am using IE8 on XP with SP3. Has this happened to anyone else?
#52621 by oomama
Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:33 pm
Hi Ntoy

Thanks for replying. I do have two Ooma numbers / accounts (two Ooma core of course). It works for one of the account but the other account seems to have problem accessing the Preference page after logging in.

It used to work before. Is there a recent update to My Ooma and caused this issue?

Thanks
#52632 by oomama
Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:49 am
Why would having multiple Ooma account has anything to do with accessing the Preference page? Each Ooma account should be independt of each other and each Ooma system should be allowed difference preference settings. In my opinion this should not have occurred even if the two accounts were created using same personal information., ie email address, billing information, and etc
#52633 by murphy
Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:54 am
Have you cleared the cookies and history for your browser or tried a different browser?
#52637 by oomama
Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:03 am
Hi Murphy

Glad to have you trying to help. Yes, I did tried all of your suggestions but nothing has worked so far. I still got
We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page.
All other webpages in My Ooma seem to be just fine.

I can always access the Preference webpage from one Ooma account but not from the other.

I also found out that you can not have two browser windows open at the same time with each window trying to access a different Ooma account. When I tried to experiment that, all browser windows got point to the same webpage regardless which account you tried to access. Again, I tried this on IE8 on WinXP with SP3

I don't know if this has anything to do with the Preference webpage, but it might be a clue.
#52639 by DTMF
Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 am
oomama wrote:Why would having multiple Ooma account has anything to do with accessing the Preference page? Each Ooma account should be independt of each other and each Ooma system should be allowed difference preference settings. In my opinion this should not have occurred even if the two accounts were created using same personal information., ie email address, billing information, and etc
If the site is dependent upon cookies, the cookies might not be set up to handle more than one set of login credentials. Try clearing those cookies each time you switch between accounts, or use a different browser/computer to log in to each account.