Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#51212 by geljs2h
Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 am
I am trying to change the way ooma treats callers on my personal blacklist. ONce i get it all set, I can't seem to save it. It keeps bringing up the screen, "there seems to be a problem with the previous page...." and it will not let me save it.

Seems to be the same issue that others have been having on various other dates.

I also completed my port over from Verizon to OOMA on March 11th. Since then, I haven't received any emails from callers into my email inbox. I have had messages on my machine though.
#51215 by PetalumaRealtor
Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 am
From what I understand, after your port is completed you must log in to "my ooma" using your ported number as user name and set up your preferences. If you used a temp ooma number before the port, those preferences may not transfer over.
#51216 by geljs2h
Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 am
Thank you. I did not use a temporary phone number, I used the port number concurrent along with my phone company. Once port was complete, I disconnected Verizon from our house. I know have OOMA running through out the house.

All my preferences seemed to stay in place, I just can't save anything new today.
#51231 by ntoy
Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 pm
Hello geljs2h,

There was a "&" symbol in the cname field. Our system is particular about having special characters.
"M&L Jackson" changed to "M L Jackson". See if it will allow you now.