Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#50574 by VicMatson
Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:58 am
How do I get my telo handset to be on my second line? Take and make calls! I've already set my Ooma's 2nd phone number preferences to use my telo handset and not a shared device.

Thanks
#50611 by ntoy
Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:42 pm
Hello,

I see that you successfully assigned a number to your handset. The 2 lines are interchangeable with Ooma.
The system is not designed to force a telo handset to be on the 2nd line. This would only happen if line 1 was in use & premiere is active on the account.
#50617 by VicMatson
Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:04 pm
Not quite sure what you are saying, but at one time I had a telo handset that didn't ring when I got a call to my primary number. And assumed that when I called using the telo handset callers got that CID. I was even successful getting my forwards working on my 2nd line by logging into it directly.

Anyhow now I have my telo set to shared and tomorrow I was planing to reboot and change my 2nd line back to the telo handset. So if you can intervene please do so and respond back here or via email. If one of the Ooma upgrades is what is preventing me from doing what I want, so be it, but if you could contact me with that information it too would be helpful.

Thanks