Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#44579 by jm9496
Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:47 am
So, I have a serious problem that must be addressed immediately:

the new web page in completely inaccessible from my mobile devices. While this was fine when I was using premiere, I am not anymore. Yet, the my ooma site "upgrade" has become bloated an is now completely incompatible with mobile devices. Thus, retrieving voicemail when not at home is now impossible. I have said it before, and I will say it again there needs to be non-javastript/text only access to voicemail implemented right away.
#44582 by murphy
Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:52 am
You can call your own phone number and retrieve your voicemail as long as no one is at home to answer the phone.
#44964 by ggilman
Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:29 am
What device are you using? I pulled the site up last night on my Motorola Droid device. Granted, it could have been far more optimal, but it worked fine from what I recall.
#45031 by ggilman
Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:12 am
I stand corrected. I tried my Droid again last night and while I could browse around fine, I could not play any voice mail.

Not that big of a deal to me personally. I can check the voice mails via email or other means.