Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#46036 by leejosepho
Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm
Update:

Ooma tech support is great! My Westell 327W modem was going bad (and finally quit today) and had somehow sent my Telo into a perpetual re-boot ... and an engineer called me within an hour after I had first talked with two of the folks at live support.

At least from me, many kudos to Ooma support!
#65179 by ItsJustLeigh
Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 am
How sad is it that customers have to spend their time scouring the online Ooma forum to get answers to their questions because the Ooma Helpless Desk is useless.

It has taken me nearly 2 months to finally get my problem resolved because no one at Ooma knew what they were talking about! I was about to throw my Telo is the garbage and switch to some other VoIP provider.

I am extremely grateful to this forum and the very savvy people who spend their free time answering questions --cuz god knows the people who DO get paid to answer questions don't know sh*t!
Last edited by ItsJustLeigh on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#65180 by iparrajp
Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 am
I've found the customer service to be pretty good.

My big issue with them is that the available hours are not particularly convenient. If this company wants to take the next step into the big time they have to move toward 24/7 support. Phone issues don't just happen between 7 and 7.

For example, I have an issue right now with incoming calls, but I can't contact them until this weekend because of my work schedule.
#65191 by nippyjun
Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:35 am
I've called several times. Twice before i got my telo and once since. The second 2 times i had to wait about 6-7 minutes, the fist time was faster. The reps were nice all the times.

I do wish the hours were better though. This could be accomplished by having online live chat support 24 hours.

I also wanted to know if non-premier members can use the phone support or not? I have a premier trial for now and wanted to know if i don't renew can i still call for support?