Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#42267 by VicMatson
Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:40 am
I created a new folder called 'saved messages' on my voicemail page, and after logging out and back in a few times I can see it on the list. But when I mark a message to be save there it disappears and isn't in the saved message folder. Now I've come to realize that Ooma's server doesn't post back as is the norm, so I log out and back in and the message I'm saving didn't go to the right folder. It goes back into the normal list.

Anyone else?

Btw, any news or information on Google Voice extensions?
#42273 by VicMatson
Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:08 am
Success! I already tried FF but didn't work, but tried again (after seeing it worked for you) by creating Saved instead of Saved messages(don't try it because it corrupts the text)!

Now if I could get rid of the saved message folder?

What I'm actually attempting to do is to save some messages that won't then come up on the telo handset. Yes I'm board.
#42304 by amoney
Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:24 pm
VicMatson wrote:Success! I already tried FF but didn't work, but tried again (after seeing it worked for you) by creating Saved instead of Saved messages(don't try it because it corrupts the text)!

Now if I could get rid of the saved message folder?

What I'm actually attempting to do is to save some messages that won't then come up on the telo handset. Yes I'm board.

Perhaps its the "space" inbetween "saved messages" that is a invalid file name.
#42309 by VicMatson
Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:05 pm
Could be, but until I can get rid of the bad one I have now I'm not mucking around it anymore.

It seems to work though, so if you have a message that you want to save and don't want anyone to be able to use the phone to listen to in, this could be your answer.