Finding saved messages

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
shmerls

Finding saved messages

Post by shmerls » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:35 pm

I seem to be waiting too long when listening to messages and then they get saved. I have 5, but can't find how to access them. Does one of the buttons on the Ooma box play them? I don't see a "Saved Messages" link or tab in My Ooma on the website. Hopefully it's not starring right at me. I did check the Quickstart manual too. No luck there. Once I find them, can I delete them?

skisnow

Re: Finding saved messages

Post by skisnow » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:43 pm

You can find your voicemail at https://my.ooma.com/inbox. From there you can also delete them.

murphy

Re: Finding saved messages

Post by murphy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 am

shmerls wrote:I seem to be waiting too long when listening to messages and then they get saved. I have 5, but can't find how to access them. Does one of the buttons on the Ooma box play them? I don't see a "Saved Messages" link or tab in My Ooma on the website. Hopefully it's not starring right at me. I did check the Quickstart manual too. No luck there. Once I find them, can I delete them?
If you press the play button when there are no new messages, it will play the saved messages.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx