Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#40437 by caseybea
Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 am
Hi- new ooma user here. I specifically purchased the older, original CORE unit (hub+scout) - purchased new.

However, after I registered my unit, my service level in 'my ooma' says: "Ooma Hub".

Shouldn't this say, "Ooma Core" ?

The reason I ask is, I am concerned about the services I have once my free premiere trial expires. I am expecting (for example), that caller id+NAME will still continue, based on the servide agreement for the original core combo (vs a new telo).
#40457 by caseybea
Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:02 am
Hm-- I may have jumped the gun.

After closer examination, it's the SYSTEM that's labelled as "ooma Hub" in the My-Ooma page, the SERVICE is what's listed as "Premiere, Free Trial". I am going to have to assume that I have to wait for the Premium Trial to expire before that switches to "Ooma Core" level of service.

Do I understand this correctly, ooma-folk?
#40461 by southsound
Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:08 am
When the trial expires (and I think you may need to cancel it near the end of the trial so you don't get automatically billed on a monthly basis), the level of service will be CORE. I have that level of service on my hub/scout system.

Woops - almost forgot! Welcome to ooma and to the forums. Lots of great information here and a great number of people who are happy to help if you have a problem. :cool: