Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#40344 by wtnixon
Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 pm
For the record, you can simply go into the menu on your ONLY OPERATING HANDSET and go to information and you can find out which firmware version you're using. Of course after about four hours of trying to register multiple handsets, I figured out, I've yet to get the new update. Why can't they say SIMPLY EXPLAIN THE ROLLOUT on the PIN page!!! Communication is the key!!!
#40364 by XMEOME
Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:31 pm
Ya communication is the key to any corporation and OOMA is not doing this its horrable but hey maybe they dont care about their paid clients we are just **** in their eyes.

Payback is a **** and maybe they are looking for a class action lawsuite to play with our hard earned money to them!

Wake up OOMA you or your paid client dont need this NO RESPONCE I ask you to grow up to your paid clients!
#40383 by stubeeef
Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:35 pm
I have owned nice Siemens systems and some others for long periods of time. At places like 101phones there are really nice capable systems that can be expensive when you add extra handsets.
I certainly prefer $50 handsets, but only if they work. I more prefer $60-$80 handsets that work very well. That's all.
The complete system is what has attracted me, so I will be VERY disappointed to not have the mulitples.
On a seperate note.....does the handset act like a scout? does the fax somehow connect to the handset base?
I did see were if one handset works well, you can still use another multi phone system too, simultaneously.
Last edited by stubeeef on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#40452 by Mike-o-Matic
Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:53 am
The Talker wrote:Well that didn't happen. Can support do a force update?
I think it was implied elsewhere that it is possible (if not by standard support personnel, then by someone). However you may not have long to wait, anyway.

To wit, ooma moderator Tony states, in reply 10 of this thread, http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5694 the following factoid: "All Telos upgrade will be finished by Thursday 7th mid-day (not today the 6th)."

Hope this helps.
omatic