Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#40235 by The Talker
Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 am
Nope, not here, although the https://my.ooma.com/pin screen did change.
I did read that the roll out/update was over the next few days. Image

I jumped through all the hoops, reset, push this, click that, enter here, reset there, no additional handset usage ability here (yet). Better give it even more time.....

Bobby B wrote:Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:57 pm
32829 for Ooma Telo will be starting to deploy to Telos tonight and will complete within the next couple days.

This is a major update that enables more than one handset (up to 4) to be registered with the Ooma Telo. Important: Please manually reboot your Ooma Telo (power off and power on) before registering another handset after the update completes.

We've also put in several fixes to improve the contrast level and battery charging on the handset.
#40287 by jcook123
Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 am
rolling out this very important "full-service" and highly marketed feature just barely in time for the CES show.

Given the previous delays and the timing of this, I'm holding my breath this hasn't become a "date driven release" vs. an actual quality tested release. Just like the orig iPhone or other 1st versions, I'm expecting some minor annoying bugs for the next several months (and can live with that) and hoping for no major big ones.
#40300 by daet
Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:56 pm
XMEOME wrote:To support Multi Handsets!

If updates are done alphabetically by username, your Telo might be in the last batch. :D
#40304 by stubeeef
Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:03 pm
This is very important to me..so I am following it closely. I wanted the system for the features that the handset brings.
For those who have multiples up and running-does anyone have a fax plugged it too-and it is working?

I understand they wanted to bring it in at a low cost, but full featured multi set phones are expensive with other manufacturers. I would rather pay upto $100/ea for a great, durable, working handset-than $50/ea for unusable.