Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#38960 by jesage
Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:49 pm
Just called customer support (on hold for less than 15 seconds) and was told by Andre in customer support that the Premier Lifetime is set to the account and not the hub device. If the hub goes out I just need to purchase a new one and they can transfer the account over. Went ahead and upgraded but curious if anyone has seen any docs or TOS on this because the website seems to show it linked to the Hub?

Jim
#39405 by darthsillious
Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 am
I've been attempting for two days to register for the Ooma premier lifetime, and continue to receive this error:

"We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page." The ecommerce server continues to spew a server 500 error, server busy.

Ooma, please note, I sell software for HP that will help you proactively resolve these issues...I can help your business.

How do I ensure that I can still get this offer effectively applied to my account if I can't process it over the web? I have been waiting to get the Telo and handsets, and wish to make sure this offer applies to them, versus my current hub/scout.

Thanks!
#39410 by joeed2
Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:51 am
Call the Ooma customer support phone number, and purchase Premier Lifetime over the phone with your credit card.
#40145 by joeed2
Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm
You don't see it anymore. The plug was pulled on Lifetime Premier at the stroke of midnight new year's eve.

Kind of like Cinderella...
#40162 by ooma-fan
Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:05 pm
CS might be able to help you out, they might offer grace period. I got it yesterday
#40167 by darkfallz
Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm
i wouldnt have bought it anyway..but its good for those who have alot of faith...i dont use any of the premiere features and im not so sure of the direction of this company...with all the customer service ...software etc issues...i will wait and see on this one....more promotions are sure to be coming ..considering a bigger customer service base and capital funds will be needed...i have a feeling that they are positioning to be bought out by someone ..im just not sure which huge company it will be ...but we hope they dont simply do the belly flop as such others have done ...one other thing ..there is no incentive to buy a year of premiere when doing it monthly wont set you back anymore than a one year subcription...good luck to all who bought the lifetime ..i hope it works well ...i myself will take a wait and see atitude for now .....
#40168 by bw1
Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:20 pm
You can get a free port ($39.99 value) or free handset ($49.99) value for signing up for a year of premier ($119.99) instead of monthly ($9.99). I won't be surprised if monthly premier goes up next year.