Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#37614 by hpsan
Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:02 am
My blacklist has disappeared 3 times in one week, requiring me to re-list all the telephone numbers. For example, last night I had 19 numbers on my blacklist, and this morning I had zero. I have called customer service several times on this, and they have even been able to replicate the identical problem. What is wrong?
#39030 by bluechalk
Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:54 am
My blacklist is still empty. But the funny thing is that if I look in the call logs, the numbers that used to be my blacklist (before it disappeared) still have a red blacklist icon. Except for yesterday, when I got two calls from the same (formerly) blacklisted number, one of those is in red and the other in green.

And I tried readding a few numbers to the blacklist, but they disappeared a few hours later. Logging out and back in still has no effect. I've reported all this to customer service and have ticket CS24960. I hope that they resolve this soon. The main reason that I purchased premier was to get the blacklist.
#39132 by bluechalk
Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:34 am
whn: I don't understand what you are saying. Let me explain exactly what I did.

While viewing the Blacklist Preferences page, I clicked Logout in the upper right corner of the page. I then got a screen asking for me to Please log in. I entered my phone number and password. I navagated back to the Blacklist Preferences page. My blacklisted numbers are still missing: its not showing any blacklisted numbers. But when I navigate the the call logs, numbers that used to be in my blacklist are showing with a red blackist icon.