Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#36842 by Aveamantium
Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:23 pm
Now that contacts have been added, when will this information be uploaded to the Telo HS?

Also, it was mentioned in the release notes for My Ooma that the graphic was fixed on the preferences/phone number? Seems to still show the old hub on mine. Also the Enable Fax Mode is still "stuck" on in this version.
#36844 by Bobby B
Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:47 pm
Aveamantium wrote:Now that contacts have been added, when will this information be uploaded to the Telo HS?


We're aiming by the end of this year, but some of the multi-handset issues has slowed down development on the feature. We're tracking this priority 1 feature under id: 6192 - Telo needs to implement interface to online address book .

Aveamantium wrote:Also, it was mentioned in the release notes for My Ooma that the graphic was fixed on the preferences/phone number? Seems to still show the old hub on mine. Also the Enable Fax Mode is still "stuck" on in this version.


Can you try viewing the graphic in My Ooma once more? I believe it should be fixed now. The "Enable Fax Mode" showing as "stuck" should be fixed on Monday.
#36845 by Aveamantium
Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:49 pm
Bobby B wrote:Can you try viewing the graphic in My Ooma once more? I believe it should be fixed now. The "Enable Fax Mode" showing as "stuck" should be fixed on Monday.

Looks good! :)
#36860 by Mike-o-Matic
Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm
Cool beans, I was looking forward to the Contacts feature. I was pretty excited to see it show up.

Go "Team Ooma!!" Keep up the good work.
#36861 by whn
Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:43 pm
nice so far


and thank you for putting BETA on this.


While sometimes I think this whole site is on BETA, its nice to see you put that on Contacts.


Nice layout. make sure everything stays private too. Dont go Facebook on us. lol
#36922 by byersthja
Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:39 am
I added a bunch of Contacts and I noticed the inbound/outbound names in the Call Log changed right away. Do the Contacts affect incoming Caller ID at all? I added my mobile number into the Contacts, when I call my Ooma number from my mobile phone the incoming Caller ID still showed Cell Phone.
#36923 by murphy
Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 am
byersthja wrote:I added a bunch of Contacts and I noticed the inbound/outbound names in the Call Log changed right away. Do the Contacts affect incoming Caller ID at all? I added my mobile number into the Contacts, when I call my Ooma number from my mobile phone the incoming Caller ID still showed Cell Phone.

That is the reason the contact list was requested long ago. It doesn't work so far.
#37216 by etyler007
Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm
A nice feature to the "Contacts" would be an Import/Export tool. Then we could import our contact list from other sources instead of having to retype them again.


Thanks!
:D
#37308 by cclauset
Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:34 pm
A nice feature to the "Contacts" would be an Import/Export tool.


I'd argue that import/export is essential feature. What might be nice would be directly importing from various other online address books (Facebook, Gmail/Yahoo!/Hotmail/AOL, Plaxo, etc.) in addition to a standard CSV upload.
#37339 by jtykal
Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 am
I'd like to see an "Add to Contacts" option in the call log.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests