Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
#35992 by dsegel
Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:53 am
When I log into my.ooma.com it tells me I have 8 days left on my trial subscription. There are links to "Learn More" and "Subscribe", but when I click the "Subscribe" link it just takes me to my Add-Ons page with options for Number Port, Prepaid Calling, or Ooma Scout. I don't want any of those - I just want to sign up for Premier (monthly). They do *not* have a credit card on file for me already.

Do I have to call them to do this?
#36009 by Groundhound
Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:44 am
dsegel wrote:When I log into my.ooma.com it tells me I have 8 days left on my trial subscription. There are links to "Learn More" and "Subscribe", but when I click the "Subscribe" link it just takes me to my Add-Ons page with options for Number Port, Prepaid Calling, or Ooma Scout. I don't want any of those - I just want to sign up for Premier (monthly). They do *not* have a credit card on file for me already.

Do I have to call them to do this?

I think so. It looks like they have a bug with links on the website, so your choice is to wait for them to fix it or call.